Marathon- Marathon-

great job....but

you left out one thing....cho got my old girl purple in there, my buds blue, red, and green....but joo left out teh crimson?!

oh well....great flash, great animation, lots of hard work put into it, nicely done

Sqeezy responds:

I am teh sorry..
but like i said, i couldnt put all the clocks in it.

HELLBOY 2! HELLBOY 2!

yeah.....

how did this make it through the portal?....

and oh my, how long did it take you to make? i'm thinking at least a year with all the work you put into it....i mean making the stick figure and looping the animation and adding in a sound clip....omg....

Joe Zombie :: Episode 5 Joe Zombie :: Episode 5

Great series...but one question

how come those two guys looks like ben aflek
(sp?) and matt damon (sp?)

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

dude, your animation is kick-fucking-ass

you had a nice plot, great animation, nice audio. looks just like the sonic x series coming to america this fall. you know, you could probably get a job with the sonic team, thats how good you drawing skills are. anyways, i loved this anikmation, i'm gonna vote 5 every day.

BritishGolgo13 responds:

Thanks! I tried my best to capture the Sonic X style and there's some room for improvement. Thanks for the comments and I would like to work for Sonic Team very much :)

Linkin Park - In The End Linkin Park - In The End

kick ass, nuff said

oh, btw, to the last reviewer, Evil Don, if you would right click the flash and select low uality it might work better for you and your fucking 56k moden you fucking asswhole. this man made a great flash and you gave him a shitty review cause you have a shitty computer. the graphics were very well drawn, he took actual screens from the music video and drew them in flash. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER DON, OR DO YOU EVEN OWN FKASH?! i am sick and tired of peopel like you, don, poluting newgrounds.

Limp Cookie Limp Cookie

song was allright

a tip, on yur last frame you should have programmed the music to stop, cause the song is longer than your animation and the song loops over itself after your flash is over since you set your flash to loop itself. as for the animation, i could have done better myself. nice try though.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

well done

nice plot, good voice acting, good animation, well put together, funny as hell. oh, and nice little hidden scene at the end where link and zelda go to the chocolate factory. for those of you who didn't see it, at the end click on Ganny (stuffed gannon animal thingy) like 5 times. funny as hell. link can't handle not having anyone to beat up, he is gonna crack, muahahaha.

Idiot Ninjas 3 Idiot Ninjas 3

great shit

but i gotta know that name of that song you used when he b4 he poped into the elivator.

My dog's great escape My dog's great escape

Bravo

another nice peice. i love your animation (your cars are wonderful). This peice was well put together, as was your other recently published peice on Alchoholism, but this one was on a lighter side. both of them were great, your animations are 2. keep up the good work.

History of the F' Word History of the F' Word

ah yes, a great film

it was a very good animation built up from a great mp3 from a monty python movie, great stuff, in fact, Fuck it, Fuck you, This movie was So-Fucking-Awsome, lazy is doing all the fucking work, while i fuck pinkclock, you fucking cloxors.

Brocczilla responds:

Thank you Crimson, and just to tell you You are doing work, running the forum while Blue just sits there and does nothing, Though he might be making a comeback!
HEED The Void